View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 08:28 PM
tpmwr
PPCGeeks Regular

tpmwr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpmwr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpmwr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Think Sprint will be pissed?

Alright,

Before I start please don't fill this thread with WILD dramatisations of what could happen in crazy worst case senarios. I am really looking for either facts, or people who do/have done this to provide feedback.

Today I took the ESN number from my Mogul (6800) and wrote it to my LG Fusic (LX550). Now they both have the same ESN number and both work fantastic. Someone calls they both ring, someone texts, they both recieve it, it's awesome. This is very usefull for me because I constantly find myself with conversations that drain my mogul due to their length, I also find myself getting closer and closer to my Mogul dieing by the end of the day. It hasn't happend yet, knock on wood.

My question is, can Sprint even tell I have done this? I do want to leave both phones on all the time, but they will always be on my side, hitting the same towers, and will never be having two different phone convos at the same time. Do you think Sprint will notice this or is it undetectable? Do you think they will care about this? I don't want to find my phone shut off.

Thanks for the time,
Anthony

p.s. I am not going to go into detail about how to do this, so please don't ask. If you want to do this google 'unicdma' and read some of the forums for the details.