View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 11:03 PM
AceXMachine
PPCGeeks Regular

AceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Forum pros: Whats left to change?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
Ok, heres a question for all you guys out there that know more than I do.

I have an Alltel pro on vzw. I have flashed the VZW stock rom (radio, ce, and all) and let it customize. I have flashed the PRL, PRI, and ERI. I have perfect fuctionality, voice, mms, evdo etc. However if I do *228 option 1 it resets my dun to number@alltel.com from number@vzw3g.com in addition to clearing my HA and AAA keys which hoses my data.

So I want to know what else is there left to flash/change/mod so I can truly have this sucked 100% verizon oriented and not have to worry about screwing up my data?

Don't know that this had been asked, tried searching but its sort of a tough problem to succintly describe.

In addition if you are reading this and are proficient with QXDM please go here and help us if you can. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52727

Thanks guys!
Bumped. I would like this figured out as well. Where can it possibly be getting the default alltel.net settings?
This post has been thanked 1 times.