View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 10:24 PM
cpnichols
N00b

cpnichols is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Looking for Moria / Rogue type game(s)....

So this will really age me... but way back when, I would play a game called Moria on a VAX machine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moria_(computer_game)

There have been several clones on the game, the most popular one called Rogue. And eventually the graphics got better and better.

Diablo is basically a clone of this game as well.

But I really like the content of the original, and there was a joke version of it that I don't remember, but it pretty much replaced all the medieval theme of the game with contemporary characters. So instead of fighting a goblin, it was a low level pusher. Darn... I really wish I remember the name of that one...

Anyway, I am sure that versions of this game exist on pocketpc as well. I have tried to look, but can't find anything concrete, or even a nice solid list. So I resort to what I do best and as the people.

Anyone know of Moria / Rogue type games for pocket PC? With low lever or high level graphics?

How would you rate the game in terms of content, graphics, complexity, addictiveness (which is always a problem for me) ?

Are they freeware, payware, or shareware?

BTW.. I am on a Touch Pro, so I woudl love one with touch screen controls if possible, I hate the D-pad on the touch pro for games.