View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 04:49 PM
tersoth
Regular 'Geeker

tersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to create and organize photo albums?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flibmeister View Post
I'm confused by how the Diamond and TF3D uses and organizes file folders in general, and the photo albums in particular.

For instance, both the Device and Internal Storage have My Documents folders, and each of those has a My Pictures folder-- how does TF3D know which one to use?

And, I have some photos in the Internal Storage>My Documents>My Pictures folder-- but when I go to Photos and Videos under TF3D, those photos show up under an album named Camera Shots, and it shows the album called My Pictures is empty. Why? And I can't even find a folder named Camera Shots-- where's that come from?

I'd appreciate it if somebody could give me a quick rundown on the file structure for these things, I'd like to create my own albums that show up under Photos and Videos>Albums>Whatever-Name-I-Choose.

Thanks!

tf3d uses whatever folder you define. on the photo tab hit album...now give it a minute to load. hit "albums" then navigate to where the folder you want to set as the default one. once you are there hit menu/set album as Favorite...now that is the folder tf3d will view.

and camera shots will either be my documents/my pictures either on your internal storage or your device memory (it depends on which ROM you are using since different rom's default it to a different folder)

Last edited by tersoth; 04-20-2009 at 04:52 PM.