View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 04:30 PM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Recomend 6.1 SYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubated View Post
i use sktools free up ram. have you tried it?
i would like to give the clean ram a try, as this one has a lot of unneeded baggage, cuz u gota register it to use it fully. got a cab?
yeah here is the cab. clean ram works much better for me, sktools doesnt free up nearly as much and with clean ram you can schedule it to automatically free ram up ever 1, 3, etc hours and you can choose what level it cleans at
Attached Files
File Type: cab htcAddicts_cleanRAM_v1.1.6.cab (129.4 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!