View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 01:22 PM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: low signal strength

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmDD View Post
has anyone else noticed they have worse cell service using the touch pro over other phones? this is my first ppc so maybe thats the problem. i can put my old phone right next to this one and my old one will have full service while my touch pro will be lucky to get 3 bars. i can do the same with my sisters phone (we both are on us cellular)

is there anyway to get a better signal? i tried a hard reset and now flashed to the Mighty Rom but havnt noticed any differences yet.
switching roms wont give you better reception man. You need to flash a radio, i would try the telus radio linked in my signature and follow my instructions how to flash it

Flash a radio!
i would suggets you use the Telus Radio V1.04.05V.
the spring v1.11 isnt very good as it is meant for the diamond but someone converted it for the touch pro.
First off extract the files.
Then run the ROMUpdateUtility (make sure your phone is plugged in the computer).
Then proceed through the steps (will look just like the screen for unlocking).
It will start flashing the radio, it goes very quick!
and once again DO NOT UNPLUG YOUR PHONE TILL IT SAYS FINISHED!
after you see the Successful screen hit finish and unplug your phone!
your now rocking a new radio!
UNLOCKING OR FLASHING A RADIO WILL NOT HARDRESET YOUR PHONE!
but it is advised you back it up just to be safe