View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 01:22 AM
JASTECH
PPCGeeks Regular

JASTECH is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HELP Please Convert pim.vol to ?

I am sorry for posting this in the wrong place earlier. Admins can delete them if needed.

I have upgraded to Helmis WM6 on my XV6700. I need my contacts from WM5. Prior to the WM6 I did try to sync w/WM5 and nothing in Outlook or Windows mail. I called tech support Tier2 and they said phone was bad and told me to try and backup the file pim.vol. So I did copy and paste to my PC and my external 1gig. So, I need a program that will take the pim.vol from the ext. memory and import it to my contacts in the XV6700 WM6. Or a way to convert it so that Outlook or Windows Mail can see it and then import and I can sync the phone and do it that way. I will pay for this as it is your time you take to do this for me. I need all my contacts for medical reasons. I was electricuted at work and now have had surgery and on very strong pain pills for the nerve damage ect. Please let me know if you can work on this for me. There are over 120 contacts and emails ect. I am on Work Comp so I will have to make payments to you. I can email you the pim.vol file too. Thanks for your help and sorry for the long text. JAS