Thread: Mircrosoft Halo
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 03:25 AM
sc00b4s7eve
VIP Member

sc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mircrosoft Halo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilhgarcia1123 View Post
For all you "Halo" fans out there, Microsoft's got something cooking. Exactly what, we're not quite sure, but a recent job listing drops hints at "large-scale testing of the out of game Live experience by gamers across the world."
From the Careerbuilder job listing:
We're looking to blend console, web, and mobile to create an immersive Halo world that follows the dedicated Halo fan wherever they go. We need engineers that can build connected technology while working in a startup environment.
Does that mean Master Chief will be coming to a Windows phone (or, gasp, some other platform) near you? That's not yet clear. But it has been tried in the past, and we know Microsoft's putting more emphasis on gaming with the upcoming Marketplace. We'll keep our heads on a swivel.
Via gamers.com
I'm guessing it's going to be for the ZuneHD. Looks like its gonna try and compete with the iPood Touch. That device would prob be the one powerful enough for a mobile halo game.
I'm crossing my fingers though. MS has een stepping up their game.