View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 04:13 AM
daryelv
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

daryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to daryelv
Re: ervius Kitchen 5.1 for CDMA Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajm144k View Post
does this kitchen use compressed ROM folders (i.e. does it use .nb or .payload files)?
It uses os.nb.payload files. It handles them fairly automatically though, no need to port as it keeps copies of the different OEMXipKernels from different sys builds to use. This kitchen is really setup so that you can have multiple Sys folders, multiple XIPs, multiple languages, etc. I'm still learning it's capabilities and since I downloaded the kitchen Friday, there have been a couple of enhancements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
I've been planning to do this, but haven't had the time just yet.
That's my problem... finding time. I've been playing with it tonight... I have it building 21210 and 21501 fully bootable ROMs no problem finally, but some of my Ext Packages aren't loading or they need to be in the OEM folder instead of Ext Packages. I'm slowly working through just the handful of Pacakges I use... I havn't even started to look at all the OEMs in Calc's kitchen.

-Daryel