View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 12:38 AM
marcjen
Regular 'Geeker

marcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MMS showing up as a link

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnl552 View Post
I just tried to call tech support and they insisted that the diamond cannot receive acutal mms messages, just the link to the sprint picture mail website. Is this true? I thought that the diamond (unlike previous winmo phones from sprint) actually supported mms. The guy even talked to his supervisor. Can anyone help?
Wow, I figured after more than 6 months of the phone being out, they'd have some info in their problem lookups on their computers.

I got the exact same run around, just call back and keep insisting. Tell them the Diamond manual has MMS in it SHOWING actual pictures, not links to the website. What the hell do they think the Picture Mail app is for?

If you're getting text links, Sprint needs to fix it, I swear. Keep calling. Tell them to reset your picture mail account or re-provision the phone or setup data services or something. But you're not getting off the phone until you see a picture arrive properly for the $500 phone you just bought.

(Good Luck!)