View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 11:46 AM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
IE to PIE converter

in case some of you Diamond forum members don't peruse the Software forum, here is a neat little app to check out.

If anyone out there liked the option of having PIE (older version) instead of the new IE and still wants to flash newer roms, here is a software that converts IE to PIE. It works great and gives you the option to toggle between IE6 and PIE. All thanks to rdavidsmith and especially Codyppc for developing this. I personally dont use ie or pie that much, but when I want to I prefer PIE. So this app essential gives you both which is great!! Try it out. Here is the thread:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65154

Last edited by Riley; 04-16-2009 at 11:48 AM.