View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 12:55 PM
wesscoggin
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

wesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TOkyo flash watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kessler View Post
It's possible someone else might be interested for themselves. You'll probably get better responses if you ask nicely rather than trying to bait people with a 'challenge'.

Frankly it's quite a bit of work for both so I would recommend you take a stab at it and then come back for help if you run into trouble. If you make any effort on your part people will help.

Either that or make another account with a girl type name and avatar and sit back and wait
I'm just new here. I'll take any advice I can get.
I am going to stab at it, just trying not to start 4000 threads asking the how too's and what fors. I'm going to do a bunch of reading first. The reason I used the word "challenge" was only in recognition that it is a lot of work and not to bait anyone into making this for me without compensation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorassface View Post
Nice watch! I got the 'Barcode' from the same site, they make nice watches. Good luck with the clock though!
I do love my Rogue. I thought it would be pretty cool to have the watch on my arm and the watch on my phone match.

Nokia6110 - RazrV3 -LG8700 ------TP1 ---Imagio -- Tbolt - RazrMaxx
----MotoV710 -LG8600 - XV8600 ------TP2 ----DroidX - Gnex -RazrMaxxHD
(Palm T5, VZW-Xoom,VZW Xyboard)

Last edited by wesscoggin; 04-16-2009 at 07:27 PM.