View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 07:52 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April '09] New Radio V1.07.06F - Port from TP

so far so good. I noticed I went from 3 bars to 1 on average but the data is still fast, in fact maybe faster than the telus but still testing. I love the Telus radio, just one thing I notice at times is it takes a while to warm up if that makes sense. If you run a speed test, it will do poorly on the first or second try, but afterwards it peaks out about the same as the sprint radio 1.11.00f. But the telus radio will often show more bars than the sprint radio.

Now this new radio 1.07 is moving pretty quick from the get go. and I just got one test that was about as fast as I have ever got in my house. 1055kbs. (with a one bar on the screen) So I am wondering if the the bars are not that important?

Great job ajm144K!! you should post it in the radio thread or pm Juggalo to have him include it on the radio sticky

Last edited by Riley; 04-14-2009 at 07:54 PM.