Thread: Auto Rotate Lag
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 03:45 AM
santod
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Auto Rotate Lag

I believe 100 should be faster, as long as it's still stable for you. I believe that's how many milliseconds it waits between polling for activity. Mine is set at 500 currently and I am happy with it that way. However 100 should be snappier and if it works for you, more power to you. Glad I could help out.

Many people can't find their way through the registry that easy. If you wanted to explore it at your own risk I suggest Total Commander or similar registry editor. You would then double tap on the \\Plugins folder, then the registry folder, which will bring you to the familiar reg entries of:

HKCR (Hkey Classes Root)
HKCU (Hkey Current User)
and
HKLM (Hkey Local Machine)

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 04-14-2009 at 03:51 AM.