View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 07:35 PM
jakdillard
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JD's G52x ROMs and Simple Axe Kitchen

JD's Simple Axe Kitchen

Warning:

YOU MUST HAVE YOUR PHONE UNLOCKED TO USE THIS ......

HOW TO UNLOCK: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42503 (Please Read Carefully)

ROM: 1.08.573.1
Windows Mobile 6.5 Build 21501
AKU .5.0.70

Known Issues-
When in the phone app if you are using the HTC Dialer scrolling down using the dpad may cause the text to become blurry

Instructions:

Download the kitchen ........ extract to where ever you want .... add what ever OEM's to the "OEM" directory or make your own using the OEMizer then click where it says "click here to start" build and enjoy

JD's OEM
Whats Included:

HTC Album
Social Networking
Teeter
Audio Booster
Audio Manager
Quick GPS
Voice Recorder
MP3 Trimmer
HTC Zip
MS Office
Adobe Reader
BT Printing Drivers
BT FTP
RSS HUB
Streaming Media
Voice Command
Windows Live
HTC EZInput
HTC Xt9
HTC Taskmanager
Opera 15445
HTC Endkey
Random Access
WorldCard BCR
JetCet Printing
JetCet Presenter
Live Search
YouTube
Sprint Themed Manila
HTC Volume Overlay
HTC Large Title Bar
HTC Menu Enhancements
Remote Desktop
Sprint Nav
Sprite Backup
Sprint TV
WM 6.5 Themes
.Net 2.0
.Net 3.0
SQLCE Mobile
HTC Sliding Sounds
HTC Ringtones
MS MyPhone
HTC Avatar
HTC Wallpaper
HTC Notification Manager
HTC Comm Manager Add-ons

Basically its a brake down of the OEM SPCS ROM with some updated apps and some added apps if there is something that you want added provide me the OEM and I will do what I can to get it in .......

KNOWN ISSUES-
when using the HTC Dialer and using the dpad to scroll down thru contacts in the phone app the text may become blurry

IF YOU CHOOSE TO BUILD OFF THIS ROM AND DECIDE TO POST IT PLEASE THANK ME

Don't know how to flash: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=43266

Warning:

You and only you, are responsible for any changes you make to your PDA .... Flashing ROMs is a risk that you take that can potentially cause damage to the PDA ... I and the good people here of PPCGeeks will NOT be held responsible for such damage if it occurs .......

Kitchen Downloads
G52x 41709 http://www.sendspace.com/file/f51eoa 4-17-09

Last edited by jakdillard; 04-17-2009 at 12:23 PM.
This post has been thanked 51 times.