Threadstarter

BikerSk8rKid is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to BikerSk8rKid Send a message via Yahoo to BikerSk8rKid
Re: Help Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
have you flashed a custom rom yet? if so, which one? if not, why? there are a lot of really good roms here. a good custom rom will make most of your problems go away.
No I haven't, I tried to do JD's Custom Rom, but it wouldn't work for some reason and then he deleted it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalfan View Post
Firstly, welcome.

I cant speak on all the issues you are having but will do my best.

1) This happens when instead of a phone number you put an email address. I have never had this happen when using a regular phone # to text to.

2) Downlaod the picturemail fix if you want to stay stock. My advise/opinion. Picturemail is crap so go with Arcsoft MMS. Forum Here : http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61802

The next issue is that your running a stock ROM so expect a bag of crap because thats what it is. If you are unlocked as you say, Flash to a custom ROM. Mighty Mike has a solid 6.1 and also he and Juicy release a kick a$$ 6.5 ROM.

Enjoy and hope this helped.
1. I'm not using an E-Mail, I'm using my contacts.

What rom do you think I should get? I just like to text message, internet and picture message. I also don't like the whole two months expriation thing on the picture mail.
What's the difference between them both? Why is Picture Mail Crap? It was fine on my Sprint Samsung SPH-A900 Blade cell phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
do you have the personalizer app on your ppc? that may be the picturemail issue.
No, I don't think so. What is it?

Last edited by BikerSk8rKid; 04-11-2009 at 11:24 PM.