Thread: Help Please
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 11:08 PM
DarkLord
VIP Member

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerSk8rKid View Post
I'm really starting to hate Sprint and this HTC Touch Pro, I mean I love it, but there is to many problems I'm having.

1. Text Messaging, everytime I go to text message someone (new, not replying) I will get a

"Messaging
Cannot recognize one or more recipients or the address is not valid. Would you like to send the message anyway?"

2. I can't recieve picture mail for some dumb ****ing reason that I don't even know. Sprint or someone that works for Sprint said that you have to reset/restart your phone EVERYTIME you get a picture. Well yeah, but I can't even get one ****ing picture. I have it on my plan, I have everything.

Only mods I have is Keyboard light stays on, Sent Text Message pop up disabled, unlocked and I think that's it. On top of it, it's ****ing slow.
I bet there is more, I'm just to pissed off to think right now.

Edit: On top of it my Internet Connection is ****ing slow and I'm tired of *****ing out comcast ALL THE TIME.
have you flashed a custom rom yet? if so, which one? if not, why? there are a lot of really good roms here. a good custom rom will make most of your problems go away.