View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 10:37 PM
Nagual
Regular 'Geeker

Nagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Program to toggle BT Devices Quickly?

I am having a similar problem to what you folks describe here and wonder if anyone has any new information, insights or workarounds.

I just got a replacement TP - a refurb with slightly newer software, etc.

My old TP could have my Samsung WEP200 (in-ear mono headset for talking) and Jabra BT3030 (stereo A2DP music player for headphones or car) coexist. As long as I turned the Samsung on first, then the Jabra, I could play music through the Jabra (although not use its player controls) and use the Samsung to interrupt and place or take calls.

But with this new TP, I can't get them to coexist - either the Samsung doesn't allow the Jabra to function at all, or the Jabra will work on its own but nothing happens if I then turn on the Samsung.

I've tried just about every combination in BT settings by now - deleted and re-paired them in different orders, unchecked and re-checked their different profiles under "Edit" in the device lists, but they just won't mesh. What is it about the difference between this one and the old TP that's changed and is there anything I can do?