View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 04:30 PM
GODZSON
VIP Member

GODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to GODZSON
Same here I complained before the drop of dates in the net sales and i had a 6700 with as you all know difficulties, as a store manager off a sprint store you'd think they'd hook it up after 5 replacements.. right..? negative.. After a few hours on the phone regarding all the issues I ended asking for Account Services and I was able to get a swap out to stay with Sprint Services a 6700 for a 6800 so they did and I also had my wifey do the same and we both where rocking a 6800 before hit the streets.. I told my friend to do the same cause of his 6700 issue and they denied him because they no longer swap out units.. I was blessed and still rocking it..

Donations (show love for my work)

Last edited by GODZSON; 09-07-2007 at 04:39 PM.