View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 02:05 PM
Primenall
Regular 'Geeker

Primenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: stumbly diamond - thinking of jumping ship.....

Either you have a bad diamond (or bloated), or you have lost your mind.

The lag in the g-sensor.......I've had the 6700 6800 6900 and each of them took longer to rotate the screen and not as smooth, manually of course, but slow slow slow, my diamond is almost instant.

Now talking about stumbling around programs and not being smooth..... My diamond doesn't stumble at all compared to it's predecessors, hardly ever ever freezes up and I can open many programs at once and it still goes smooth, any of the others would be going at a snails pace with just 2 or 3 programs open.

This phone performs like the earlier versions tried too do but couldn't.

P.S. Lag......Finally I can actually use my phone portion like a normal $10 cell phone could do forever, meaning when I push a number it instantly makes the tone and registers it, unlike any of the nightmare 670068006900's where you dial a phone number and the phone is still on the First number and tone and you already entered the whole number<< now that was pathetic.
This post has been thanked 1 times.