View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 02:51 AM
MoonZ*BabysH
Google-Search&Rescue Div.

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
Re: Opps I just deleted a folder with a tone of apps in it. Can I get it back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilk View Post
I fear you are right. It takes me way to long to set this damn phone up lol. I was praying there was some sort of recycle bin they may be stored in till the phone got shut off or soft reset.
Quote:
I tried my last under was for copy though. So it wouldnt undo the delet.
Quote:
All the apps where stock phone apps I think, do you think I could find them in the windows file and just copy and past them to a new app folder? I am going to see if I can find them lol.

Damn I am starting to spam my own message. Anyway can someone send me all the stock apps/programs in a zip file? I wonder if I just need the icons? I cant image deleted the icons from the program's folder deleted the whole program? Man this sucks I am a tardo.
did it work for you? ive done that before but i have everything that i have on my phone in a folder on my desktop also. maybe might help to back it up there too.

on a side note, you can Multi-Quote so you dont post constantly one after another and you can edit a post with more info just incase you have more and noones posted after your last one. future refrence. good luck bro.