View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 09:53 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP on Verizon UPDATE! (NO LONGER WORKING)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech Addiction View Post
If you care to give really good instructions and give me some confidence the Rom flash wont wipe out my HA and AAA keys. I never had to go through what you did to get the keys installed. I just forced the phone in 1X and went on the internet and they set. Not sure if the custom Rom was your problem with this or not but the Sprint Rom worked my way.
When I went through all the nightmare with the keys, I was running the leaked VZ ROM -not a custom ROM. The funny thing is, I have probably activated 30 phones on Verizon since then & had no problem whatever with data on any of them -it was only that first one that was a problem.

I have since flashed the ROM probably 30 times on that first phone & never reactivated anything. Mighty 4.16 is awesome. My phone is lightning fast & smooth & everything works perfectly (& I have every app known to man installed in it)

~John