View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 10:22 PM
sanjsrik
Halfway to VIP Status

sanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
RSS Hub not working

Hi,

Is anyone else having this issue? RSS Hub keeps losing all the channels I've selected. So, I save them once selected in a session to an OPML file thinking if it happens again, I'll use the saved OPML file.

NOW, after it started up again and this time has no channel data, I import using the OPML file from last time. However, NOW, I get the following error message:

"The system cannot find the specified path"

Okay, all I'm doing is indicating a just saved OPML file from the prior sessoin. I click the "Ok" button for this message and immediately upon touching the "Refresh" link at the bottom of the program, I see the following error message and cannot refresh the channels:

"The channel information may not be updated because the channel data file is Read-Only or missing."

What and where is the channel data file? I've gone to Iliumsoft's website and searched for the error message, nothing.

Anyone help, conversely, can anyone suggest a way to get rid of this program altogether? Even when I selected to NOT have it check for channels except manually, I see it activating and running and again showing the "Welcome to RSS Hub" over and over each time I soft reset my device.

Thanks in advance.