View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 07:05 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Alltel Cabs And Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpc0480 View Post
CityId says that it needs to download a database and asks if I want to continue... I select yes and it comes right back to the same screen... Anyone else getting this? I just recently updated my rom to mightyrom and miss this program...
Hey whats up JPC...
I got the CityID from the Diamond if you or anyone wants to try it out since you're havin problems with the newer version from the touch pro that's posted above. It'll probably work fine on the TP. You do know it's trial version software, right? I think 14 days. So...here it is.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Alltel CityID_1.0.4_20080910_signed.CAB (577.5 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.