View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 02:18 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: For Chefs: 21500 SYS/XIP ported for CDMA Diamond here

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
It went off without a hitch actually.

*edit* Got a random blank dialog box (ok/cancel) upon boot after customizations. Persisted after a hard reset, but doesn't seem to have cause any problems.

Scrolling seems a lot faster/smoother than previous sys. Still getting random skipping between tabs in settings dialogs, etc... Taskbar icons still uneven, mis-sized (not sure if there is a fix for this yet?). Screen lock seems to be less glitchy than previous build.

*edit* Still doing my customizations but this build is looking better, IMO. Can you guys tell me where the screen lock is located if I want to map a soft key to it?

Last edited by Drybonz; 04-09-2009 at 02:45 AM.