View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 12:42 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Duplicate file error

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodey01 View Post
Yeah...I know it HAS to exist...but i am out of options. I have done a search everywhere. I know HOW i just dont know WHERE. It's insane i cant find this file.

Is it possible to not OEM the contact card for Rhodium and use the cab but still cook it in? like have it cab install in customization?
Are you trying to add in some extra OEMs beyond what is default in the kitchen? If so, this is gonna be an easy fix. Get rid of them.