View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 08:46 AM
letsgoflyers81
Regular 'Geeker

letsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good workletsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to letsgoflyers81
Problem with Today screen plugin order

Yesterday I noticed that a couple of the plugins on my Today screen weren't in the correct order. So I went into the settings and corrected this, however they didn't move. When I checked the settings again, they were listed in the incorrect order again. I've tried unchecking the plugins and checking them again and moving them all around, but I cannot get the bottom two plugins to show in the correct order. For the longest time I've had PhoneAlarm at the bottom with iLauncher just above that. Now it seems that iLauncher refuses to give up the bottom spot. These are the only two plugins that won't go where I want them to. I changed the registry string for rlToday to keep that on top and not allow scrolling, but I haven't edited the registry for any other plugin. Perhaps a reg edit could fix this, but I don't know what to use. I've tried soft resetting after moving the plugins but that was no help. For what it's worth I have PhoneAlarm 1.61.1 (#176) and iLauncher 3.0.05. Any ideas?

Here's a screen shot of what my Today screen currently looks like.