View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 05:34 PM
PDAPhoneJunkie
My ROMS On My Site

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Reverted back to MR2 rom from custom kitchen...

NEVER call Verizon tech support when using a custom ROM. Those idiots don't know trash. What unlocker did you use? If you used Olipro 1.2 that is your problem. You need 2.4, if in the rare case you used 2.4 and this is happening, use NueSPL 2.47.

Since you flashed MR2 you lost your newer radio and GPS. Why you did it is beyond me, please note for the future. Use the forums for help. Everyone here knows more than Verizon support.

You need to look on how to revert your PRI and go to the old WM6 official ROM. There are guides. Search in Google on reverting "PRI 2.03 (Don't rememeber exactly, should catch it) to 1.35.02". Check Setrtings>System>Device info, if 1.35.02 is still in the PRI slot you can flash a new SPL and then radio and kitchen ROM. If not then read on re-locking and reverting, then unlocking and reflashing.

Again, NEVER FLASH A STOCK VERIZON ROM OR LISTEN TO "TECH SUPPORT".

Have fun, if you need more help I can help you out

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
This post has been thanked 2 times.