View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 12:29 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Thread Clean-Up Requests

This is mainly directed to those of you releasing and supporting roms. There are numerous threads here with thousands of replies and one can only guess how many pages of posts. If you need your thread cleaned up, please post here or shoot me a pm.

There are a few clean-up options available:

1. A "reset" in which I'd archive ALL posts except for the first one (or those first few that contain all the important info).

2. A "deep cleansing" in which I'd archive most of the "debris" posts (those that just say thanks, etc.) We'd maintain those posts that have credible info in it.

Also, if you're no longer supporting a particular rom thread (e.g., you've released a newer version), let's consider archiving that as well.

You guys doing the rom work have a thankless job at times and are one of the main reasons that PPCGeeks is as big as it is! Keep up the good work!!!

Additionally, I can clean up other threads and archive posts to make threads more "user friendly".

late,
Coz

p.s., remember, the archiving/cleaning-up process will not change post count or thanks count.

Last edited by puff; 08-07-2009 at 12:20 AM. Reason: changed text color
This post has been thanked 2 times.