View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 02:27 AM
Asphyx
Halfway to VIP Status

Asphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help!, clock is always 1 hour behind with Juicy 6

This is a well known bug of the Rhodium Manila (TF3D2) port for VGA Juicy and many others are cooking into their roms...

There is no real fix just work arounds at this point in time.

Someone recently got a new version of of the Release candidate version of the Rhodium ROM Dump and XBMod (the developer working on the TF3D2 port)
is now working on porting that instead of the leaked version most everyone is using today.

I suspect it may take a few weeks (maybe less XBMod is very good!) before we will see that and I'm sure Juicy will cook that new version into his latest ROM release.

If your really not happy with it the way it is then I suggest stay away from any cooked rom that features Rhodium enhancements in it until the newest version based on the new released version of the TF3D2 is complete.

XBMod just got the code to work with today so do not expect to see a version with fix overnight.

If you want to follow progress of the TF3D2 port then go here:
[APP] XBmod Manila Rhodium Port (COMING SOON) - xda-developers

Once XBMod has finished Juicy and the other cooks will likely include it.