View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 11:14 AM
apostille
Lurker

apostille is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Msg sent help

He is 27 years old, incredibly attractive and friendly. Surely he can get any girl he wants in his city, yet he has never forgotten me since.

Although I have a feeling I'm just one of his toys. I've seen the way he talks to women, they all love him and he loves the attention. So I assumed he was a player and never gave us a chance to be together for fear of getting hurt.
He's always checking in everyday and leaving nice messages on the phone since october. I told him to just stop sweet-talking his way into my pants. He replied with a long text message saying:
"Seriously girl we're not in primary school here. I know you're scared but if you can't even talk to me then it is gonna be difficult. I don't know what I can say to prove to you that you are special and I want to get to know you better. Just let me in you not gonna get hurt. I love you."
I feel like he's just saying whatever he can thinking I'll fall for it, and saying "I love you" after we've only met once? Isn't that player talk? Does he just want me to put out or is he really in love with me?