View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 10:44 AM
karate134
Regular 'Geeker

karate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tethering Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzihome View Post
i have the same problem looked around no answer. running mighty 4.16. Best rom ever btw. Tried tethering hack manually, three different kinds of cabs, no luck connect button greyed out. tried different rom juggalos i believe with one of the cabs first worked then manually also worked. Any fix for this? have touch pro running mighty 4.16, radio 1.11 on sprint.

edit: only difference i could see was the dll file that we are supposed to delete(extension)is not the same on the might rom it shows oemagw.dll...cant remember the name of the file that the hack mentions.
Well this makes me happy. That means Im not the only one with a greyed out connect on the internet sharing program that's on mighty rom. I wonder if it's the ROM or what. But others are somehow making it work. If you find out, let me know please.
I really don't want to use PDAnet or the wifi router prog.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Random Phones>>Treo 800w>>Touch Pro>>Touch Pro 2