View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 04:33 AM
coolwhip1220
Halfway to VIP Status

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Got my second TP! Any differences between builds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDinCA View Post
Keep it and play with it. Sell it on eBay. Throw it at some schmuck who cuts you off in traffic (that's not a light piece of equipment if you have a good arm). You could always see if one of the many developers on this site could use it as a donation to make custom ROM's. Or sell it and donate some of the money to these guys who put in all the hard work that the rest of us complain about. But if at all possible, try and keep the battery cover so you have a spare and can dye it. I'm dying mine blue today. Don't forget all of the other accessories, too! Some people can use those things. Happy Geeking!
God damn I love that sig....