View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 06:38 PM
Reno
Regular 'Geeker

Reno is keeping up the good workReno is keeping up the good workReno is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Reno
Re: [3/29/09: nueKBLight 1.6] [SOLVED] Quest to modify the timeout for hardware keybo

my battery life is great and im using all 3 of those apps, S2U2 did have a battery drain issue and then A_C came out with a updated version that fixed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlip3 View Post
Anyone experience major battery drain after installing this even when the keyboard is not in use? Last week, I was able to go a day and half on a charge with MightyROM 4.14. I installed nueKBLight 1.7, S2U2 and G-Alarm this week. Last night, I had 84% battery when I went to bed and when I woke up around 5:00 AM and was wondering what time it was (alarm was set for 6:30) I found that when I pressed the power button expecting the screen to wake up, the phone booted! The power level when TF3D came up was 8%!!! I've tried uninstalling S2U2 and G-Alarm and saw no difference. I then uninstalled nueKBLight and battery life is better but not what it was last week. I'm going to flash 4.16 as sson as I get a chance but was wondering whether I should bother with nueKBLight. Maybe something else is going on? Anybody have any ideas?

TIA,
Vlip3