View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 03:02 PM
KingArthur
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to get rid of Delivery Notification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
If the only thing wrong was it gave you a notification when you have sent text messages that doesnt mean anything was messed up. Even the stock sprint rom does that. There is a .cab made to remove that stupid message. It was the first .cab I ever installed. As far as carrier cabs Ive heard of nothing but bad about them and would never use them as they are not needed in anyway. I dont know what "setting up the phone manually" are you refering to? On a fresh rom I run SPB backup and sashimi and there is really nothing left to do.

I'm on cricket service...most of these ROM's are either generic or made for sprint. So I have to change and add some settings to get the web or other things working.(thats what I meant by manual setup). The carrier cab did make my setup faster but since it is causing issues...I'll do it the old way.