View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 12:14 PM
asapelectric
Regular 'Geeker

asapelectric is keeping up the good workasapelectric is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [REQ] Comparison of new 6.5 ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I don't want to sound like too much of a n00b, but there seems to be quite a few new 6.5 and Rhodium ROMs out there.
I'm happy with my MightyROM for now, but I was considering playing around with one of the newer builds (until Mike decides his is good enough to release).
Anyone with some spare time and decent organizational skills able to post a comparison- not looking for reviews. I just want to know who includes what? [especially IE5/6, MSVC, Opera, games, taskbar/themes]. It would also be helpful to know how much free RAM is left after a flash (minus customizations).
I visualize one of those nice charts, maybe done in a spreadsheet format...
I prefer Fufu 4.2, pretty flawless, I gotta say. Evertec has a pretty a flawless rom too, not much memory left, but considering he has the best of both worlds AND its stable (Talking about Rhodium and 6.5 mixed), I highly recommend his. It can be changed for more memory, because its a loaded rom. Indagroove is great. Fufu leaves you with a ton of memory, I dont know how he does it.