View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 09:09 AM
darnell
Halfway to VIP Status

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bluetooth Audio Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadf14 View Post
I have tried a ton of roms and kitchens and im also having trouble with A2DP. the problem for me hasnt started with changing rom but its been there from the beginning. The only workaround i have found to it is a program called A2DP toggle. Ive assusmed its a windows mobile issue.
Bluetooth for making and receiving calls works fine but for music after the initial pairing it doesn't work. My options are to toggle A2DP on the device bluetooth settings or delete and pair the device again. Dont know if this is the same issue, but I havnt seen any real fix for this problem.
I had that issue with my old 800w, but going into BT settings and selecting BT stereo for the BT unit resolved the issue, which is the same as what A2DP toggle does. And I had to do that every time I turned the BT unit on. I guess from reading the other earlier comments, I got the impression their audio plays for a while and then goes out in the middle of a song or something. But if it's the same problem, that BT stereo never starts, then yes they should to go into BT settings hold down over the BT unit and select BT stereo or use A2DP toggle.