View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 10:24 PM
Baffles
Noob
Threadstarter

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
Alright, I've been going through the forums and bookmarking stuff I'm interested in.

One thing I've seen a bunch of is battery life issues. Some people were saying theirs was good, some horrible, some saying it was rom related, others saying different settings or apps caused it. Some said theirs got better over time (battery takes a few cycles to get peak capacity). Some even said it was coverage related. So what's the deal with it?

Also, I'm thinking about hitting up one of the local Sprint/Nextel stores. Is it likely that we will be able to negotiate a good price on a Mogul with them (or at least invoice credits or something)? I'd rather just grab it locally, but I really don't want to front $400 and only get $100 back (would Kelloggs rebate mix with the $100 off deal?) so I'm hoping they will negotiate, especially considering I'll be with my family, and if the price is right, we will sign a 3 line 2 year contract right there. Any advice on this?

Last edited by Baffles; 09-04-2007 at 11:57 PM.