View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 06:53 AM
richardsoffice
Lurker

richardsoffice is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Repetitive warning sound when battery low

I Need a repetitive loud warning sound (Wav.) when my battery needs recharging.

I do have the freeware Batti 2.4 however this only gives me a single warning sound at Battery-low and one further single warning at critical, and even then only when it is not asleep. As I often leave my Diamond on my desk at home for two or three days at a time without even going to it (unless someone rings me) I forget to check if it needs re-charging, previously it has gone flat and turned itself off without me realising.

By playing with the registry I did manage to make visible under Sounds & Notifications /Event: the Low Battery warning settings (which has since disappeared again?) however when it was there I set a loud sound and checked repeat, but then the sounds at first come every few seconds (most annoying) when the battery had droped to 10% with their frequency gradually diminishing and then desisting after about 15 minutes (no good to me if I’m not in earshot during that 15 minutes) I would prefer them to continue indefinitely until I interact on the low battery warning.

Can anyone either help with the Reg Settings or suggest something to help please?

Last edited by richardsoffice; 04-07-2009 at 07:18 AM. Reason: error