View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 11:19 PM
darnell
Halfway to VIP Status

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bluetooth Audio Issues

I don't think there's any issue in regards to people caring, but it does not seem to be an issue that most using MightyROM are experiencing. Of course there's now MightyROM 4.16 to try. If you have not used it, try using Sashimi to speed up reinstalling of apps.

I drive around for hours and the only issues I have to contend with are the heat issues when doing long data connections. That's not a ROM issue though.

I guess it's hard to suggest anything for you who are having problems when it's possible most of us never experience it and audio has been running fine.

Have you guys been leaving your A2DP settings as is, or have you both made any modifications to them? I have mine at their defaults. I did notice some skipping when playing music after trying to tinker with those values. That was when using the stock Sprint ROM. I set them back to default and all was OK and has been with MightyROM too. Currently running 4.16