View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 09:45 PM
parkjam
Regular 'Geeker

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: make shortcut for program

Quote:
Originally Posted by setox View Post
ok i was looking and looking and got fedup

i put garmin on my tp and it didn't make a shortcut... so how do i make a shortcut for this program so i don't have to always go into explorer to load the program up.....

thanks in advance
Goto where the program is in file explorer, and instead of just clicking it, highlight it with the stylus and then click on menu, edit, copy. Then browse to Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ click menu, edit, paste shortcut... done
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead

This post has been thanked 2 times.