View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 09:36 PM
tenthirty2
Regular 'Geeker

tenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bluetooth Audio Issues

This was originally posted in the Mighty Rom thread, but got buried pretty fast without being addressed, so I figured I should repost in it's own thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjrandon View Post
Now that I've upgraded from 4.14 to 4.15 the problem I was experiencing with A2DP still exist. The bluetooth connection itself isn't severed, but the audio stream will cease and the only way I've found to get audio back is toggle bluetooth off and on and either wait for connection to establish or force my stereo to reconnect.

Also, I've occasionally noticed a problem where the screen will slowly redraw itself, it usually happens after streaming A2DP for a while or if there's a bluetooth hiccup as described above.

Otherwise this ROM is really sweet and the HTC Menu adds a long overdue breath of fresh air to windows mobile interface. However if theres no solution to these glitches I might have to return to the stock ROM. With Atlanta traffic the way it is, I spend a lot of time in my car and streaming music & podcast keep my company. Functional A2DP is a must.

Any ideas other than (mine works fine)?
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenthirty2 View Post
I have the same problem, except I use a Motorola H710 bluetooth earpiece. The audio will completely go out on the device, but it will still show the bluetooth is connected. It's as if the audio gateway freezes up, I can't hear anyone nor can anyone hear me. I have to toggle the device off and back on in the options menu of the phone, and it works again. I just assumed I had a bum bluetooth headset, but your post is encouraging at least in the respect that it seems to be our PHONE and more than likely a software or firmware problem and not a hardware issue. Hope someone besides the two of us care about this, otherwise our posts will get buried in obscurity
Thanks in advance for the help.

I was a member back when Wideawake was just Awake...

Last edited by tenthirty2; 04-03-2009 at 09:41 PM.