View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 12:16 AM
storyr
VIP Member
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touche' View Post
Can we no longer DL files from this site straight to our PPCs? I really want this theme, but I don't see a file for it anywhere. I'm on a Sprint Mogul. Am I missing something?!
I'm not sure about that one - I haven't tried this new site from my phone. You may want to post this question in the site section...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nic View Post
Once again storyr, job well done. When I'm on the main screen and I switch to traffic view, how can I tell which camera I'm looking at? Right now i have 10 cameras. Do the 1-4 numbers coincide with cameras 1-4? On your other wp themes I would click on the traffic view button and it would bring down a menu of all of my cameras.
Yes - the numbers coincide with cameras 1-4. There's a little red led that lights up indicating the selected camera. The drop-down menu is still available, but in this layout you need to tap-and-hold the image for the buttons to show up. This is a WeatherPanel "feature" when the layout specifies a specific image (such as ;RADAR-1). It's not quite as handy as Son-of-Commuter-240, but for 1-4, it's easy to operate with your finger...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
Yowser! That is one awesome theme! Nice work, as always, StoryR!
Thanks Mal! This is probably a little too "gimmicky" for your minimalist tastes, but I wanted to try something new!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesus View Post
Cool looking theme. Downloading now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfletch12 View Post
Very nice, your work is amazing!! Downloading now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkhal View Post
Themes and support, you spoil us with your work. Thank you. Who knows where this app would be without you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketChange View Post
Sweet! Great work as always, storyr...
Thanks folks - if you install and like it - post some screen shots in the "post your screen" sections