View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 11:19 PM
Baffles
Noob
Threadstarter

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
Probably a dumb question, but does pocketputty support landscape mode with the qwerty?

I've checked the signal coverage maps, and basically my whole area is EVDO Rev. A supported, with Rev.0 on the fringes, then out further is just 1x. Several sprint users around here have no complaints with coverage, and nextel coverage was great (I'd assume that Sprint would add their equipment at Nextel tower sites if more coverage was needed).

And as far as usability, I mean like SPD Mobile shell or whatever. I used a friends motoq, and it was okay. I liked the looks of the SPD shell/now screen. Just basically looking for what others of you have on your phones.

Most of the IM clients I'm finding (such as Agile, etc) seem to be pay apps. Anyone have any good sites listing free Windows Mobile software?

Last edited by Baffles; 09-03-2007 at 11:21 PM.