View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 10:53 AM
Vlip3
PPCGeeks Regular

Vlip3 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Htc Touch Pro

I have an Alltel Touch Pro and have a slightly different problem. When I get html e-mail I get a link that says: "Internet pictures blocked". When I click that link, I get another that says: Download internet pictures". When I do, it just reverts back to the "Internet pictures blocked" version of the page. The thing is, it used to work perfectly with the same settings I have now. I've searched the threads and it seems most people are just interested in making the internet pictures in HTML mail download automatically. I'm not intersted in that. I want to decide when to download. I have the mail settings set to download all text but no pictures and no to download attachments. This way, I select and download the attachments when I want to. Problem is -- it no longer works.
I've installed a number of things recently but don't think any of them could affect this. I'm running MightyROM 4.14 (have been since it first came out) and the issue started only recently so I'm certain it is not anything in the ROM. The only thing I've done that might have had an effect is changing the registry settings to make Opera my default web browser.
I'm going to try changing it back and see if that fixes anything. I'll post my results as soon as I've done the test.

Regards,
Vlip3

Edit: Reverting to PIE did not fix the problem. If no one can help, I'm going to try hard reset but I dread doing that because it has taken me many hours to get the phone just how I like it!

Last edited by Vlip3; 04-03-2009 at 11:07 AM.