View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 11:25 PM
Matchstick
PPCGeeks Regular

Matchstick is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Matchstick Send a message via MSN to Matchstick Send a message via Yahoo to Matchstick Send a message via Skype™ to Matchstick
Re: spelling sucks on the pro

You know. I understand about the learning to spell better. But I also liked how, on the Titan if you forgot to capitalize a standalone "i" it would do it for you automatically, or if you went teh, instead of the because you were typing too fast (we've all done it) it would auto correct, or it would automatically put the apostrophe in when you typed, for instance, "theyre" it would turn it into "they're" for you. And for some reason the TP doesn't do that. It has the option to "Enable auto correct" but when it's checked, it doesn't autocorrect anything. Ever.

I can understand how that would be slightly annoying. Especially when there doesn't seem to be any valid reason as to why it doesn't work.