View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 05:39 PM
parkjam
Regular 'Geeker

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Phone turns Bluetooth off right before battery dies

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchman71 View Post
My wife is notorious for not charging her phone. It always dies. Right before it dies it turns bluetooth off. So when she recharges the phone and turns it back on, bluetooth is still off. She then claims her car kit doesn't work anymore.... (Turning bluetooth back on manually is too involved for her)

Is there a program or cab I can put in the startup directory that will run everytime the phone boots up and turns bluetooth on?

I've done some searching but nothing works the way I would like it to... BT Toggle etc..

HELP! (or better yet, is there a regedit that will stop WM from turning Bluetooth off right before the phone dies?)
This could help you, plus it seems it might even save her some battery power by having bluetooth off when not in use (it turns BT on when a call comes in, off when call disconnects, pretty slick actually):

http://www.modaco.com/content/smartp...oth-beta-1-05/
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead