View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 04:40 PM
gator2k83
Regular 'Geeker

gator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to gator2k83 Send a message via MSN to gator2k83 Send a message via Yahoo to gator2k83
Re: Need help on how to fix a error 67 on touch pro

Be carefull i did the PRI update not to be confused with the PRL update and it correupted my data settings when looking @ the ##DATA# tab of epst. Sp I tried the restore option it cleared out all the feilds.

Worst part was the PRI update changed my msl so contacting sprint they would not help me bc the msl did not match the one listed for my phone.

I flashed back to stock to try and do a profile update to fix it but that gave me the error 1012.

I had to use Baffles msl grabber to get the new msl take the phone to sprint repair center give them the new msl they reprogrammed it for me.
All is well again and my msl is back to the one that it was originally.

PRI update is somtehing i won't be clicking on again. Now that my phone was fixxed i flashed back to silence 9 and everything still works.

I took a scrren shot of the good settings in the ##DATA# screen so if it happens again i can just put the info in there myself.