View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 01:00 PM
Darkjedi
Jedi Master

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I miss my buttons.. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
Don't get me wrong. TF3D is better than the regular plain Today Screen but there are so many Today screen interfaces that work better than TF3D. They may not look as nice but it takes alot less swipes, tab touches to run actual applications.
TF3D certainly looks nice but it takes too many steps to actually run all the programs on your device. It also slows your device down quite a bit.
The amount of files it installs on your PPC is just staggering. Just open up the Windows folder with File Explorer and you'll see what I mean.

Of course personal preference it really the name of the game... so those who like it, more power to you...

but I do find it a bit humorous when people complain about trying to get rid of all the bloatware on their device to make it "clean", "fast" and "stable" but keep the biggest bloatware of them all - TF3D. In terms of size, it literally DWARFS any program on the Touch Pro. It also is the cause of alot of incompatibilities (stability).
This is true, people seem to rave about SPB Shell, but stuff like that costs money, hahah.