View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 04:28 AM
Giovanny
Regular 'Geeker

Giovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Giovanny
Smile Re: Touch Pro is pretty laggy... Any fixers???

A ROM is a total custom sofware with out any of the Sprint software if you're on sprint or other carriers addware. Ex: sprint tv, navigation, music store, etc. If you don't use this than you can go ahead and do a ROM upgrade but first you must unlock your phone to do this. I'm currently running on Mighty ROM 4.15 and is pretty stable and fast. The problem with the stock software the phone is ship with is that if you have too many programs open at the same time this will definately slow your phone a lot. Now if you have unlock your phone if you decide to use the Mighty ROM the latest is 4.16 I'm pretty sure that one is as fast as the earlier versions. Here all you have to do is download the RAR file and extract on your computer and run the RUU file and follow the steps. If you have already text messages and contacts on your phone I will suggest using PIM backup before upgrading as this process will erase all your phone's information. This program will back up all your text messages, contacts, calendar appointments and some other options to your memory card, is simple to use.

Giovanny